The health and well-being of our clients and our community is our highest priority. To open our doors safely and responsibly, Crystal Coin Laundry has developed a Safety Plan that strictly adheres to the guidelines, regulations and bylaws set out by Government of Ontario, the Ontario Ministry of Health, and the City of Hamilton. We take this situation very seriously and are working hard to ensure that our facility can continue to operate safely.
In order to comply with the regulations, there will be protocols and procedures all visitors need to be aware of and follow.
1. If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, you cannot enter the building.
2. Self-assess before entering the building. Directions have been posted.
3. Capacity limits will be strictly enforced at every level of the Provincial Framework
- During stage 1 (Lockdown, Grey level of the Provincial Framework)
- During stage 2 (Red level of the Provincial Framework)
- During stage 3 (Green, Yellow, and Orange levels of the Provincial Framework)
4. Masks must be worn inside the building at all times. There are a few exceptions to the mask by-law. You can find more information at https://www.brantford.ca/en/living-here/resources/Documents/FINAL-By-law-to-Mandate-the-Wearing-of-Masks-in-Enclosed-Public-Places.pdf
5. Sanitizer had been provided throughout the facility. Please sanitize when entering the building and after touching surfaces or shared items.
6. Follow floor markers and signs.
7. Social distancing must be maintained.
We require everyone's cooperation and hope that you can understand and appreciate the seriousness of this global pandemic and what we are facing as a community. The legal implications for non-compliance are listed in section 7.0.11 of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.